Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

I Was Joking About Neymar Move To Real Madrid, Says Carlos

I Was Joking About Neymar Move To Real Madrid, Says Carlos: Former Real Madrid footballer Roberto Carlos denies about the transfer of Neymar to Real Madrid. Madridistas will not like what Carlos recently said, but they have to sacrifice with Carlos' statement. Earlier this interview, Roberto Carlos said he can bring Neymar to Real Madrid Football Club, but now he said I was joking about his move to Real Madrid.

I Was Joking About Neymar Move To Real Madrid, Says Carlos


Roberto Carlos said "I only said what I said as a joke and someone took it seriously, But Madrid always signs the best players in the world." If you remember, Carlos stated that he can bring Brazilian superstar Neymar to Real Madrid as he previously said

"I can bring Neymar to Real Madrid. He is still very young and I am sure next year he will finish higher in the Ballon D'or."

"I'm happy that Madrid may be interested in giving me a job, but I am only here to watch the squad training and to learn. I am about to start my top level coaching studies. I've already spent five years coaching in Turkey, Russia and India. But I've got a lot to learn and I need to take things one step at a time."

Full story: Carlos joke on Neymar transfer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We have saved your comment we will get to you within 48 hrs.