Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Best Quotes on Football by Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane and Others

The best quotes on football of all time by Cristiano Ronaldo, best inspirational quotes of football by Lionel Messi, most popular football quotes by footballers. Here we are providing you best sayings on football by Zinedine Zidane and football managers. If you are looking for popular soccer sayings, then you have visited just at correct place. Know which footballer said what during their footballing career. So here we are providing the best ever quotes of football.

Football Best Quotes of All Time

"I am living a dream I never want to wake up from." - Cristiano Ronaldo

"I once cried because i had no shoes to play football with my friends, but one day i say a man who had no feet, and I realized how rich I am." - Zinedine Zidane

"We don't want to tell our dreams, we want to show them." - Cristiano Ronaldo

"I'm very inspired by him-it was my father who taught us that an immigrant must work twice as hard as anybody else, that he must never give up." - Zinedine Zidane

"I'm going to tell you the story about the geese which fly 5,000 miles from Canada to France. They fly in V-formation but the second ones don't fly. They are the subs for the first ones. And then the second ones take over - so it's teamwork." - Sir Alex Ferguson

"Over the years I've learnt to live with two persons in my heart. One is Edson, who has fun with his friends and family; the other is the football player Pele. I didn't want the name. 'Pele' sounds like baby-talk in Portuguese." - Pele

"Money is not a motivating factor. Money doesn't thrill me or make me play better because there are benefits to being wealthy. I'm just happy with a ball at my feet. My motivation comes from playing the game I love. If I wasn't paid to be a professional footballer I would willingly play for nothing." - Lionel Messi

"There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the World's best player. It's all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it, but it is within my capabilities." - Cristiano Ronaldo

"We are well aware of the task ahead of us in what will be a very difficult match but which we all dream of playing." - Zinedine Zidane

"You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it." - Lionel Messi

Enjoy these best football quotes of football said by Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Zinedine Zidane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We have saved your comment we will get to you within 48 hrs.